Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Robert Zink formula for clearing your soul & starting over.



By Robert Zink


This is a simple formula.  I have used it many times.  I will share the most recent time.  It involves the invocation of a new sunrise into your energy field.  There is something special about a beautiful golden dawn.  Perhaps this is the reason why I devoted my life to magic, to light, to healing and to the idea that there is a golden dawn in each of us.  I believe we each have a new beginning and that simply invoking a new start, a fresh hope is enough to claim it and to manifest it within the universe.

1.     Step one is to throw away anything that reminds you  of your past or your set-backs in life.
2.     Step two is to get a nap or some rest, because you are going to need it.
3.     Step three is to go the beach or the mountain or the desert somewhere around mid-night.
4.     Step four is to use the time between mid-night and dawn to invoke incantations that empower you and affirm your new future.  You might even want to invoke some special angels.
5.     Step five is to affirm your new future during the sunrise.  Stand with you hands outstretched and breathe it into your sphere of sensation. 
6.     Step six is to give thanks and gratitude to the universe with the sunrise as the symbol of your new life. 

This is your time.  You can begin again, and again, and again.  Your life is eternal.  You are the essence of power and will.


Thanks for reading my personal blog..  I would like you to check out my audio podcast on I-tunes called the Secret Temple.  I talk about the law of attraction and ways of empowering it in your life.  Believe in yourself.


Peace Profound,
Robert Zink
Mentor of Light
Imperator of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
Chief Adept of the Second Order


P.S. Be sure to subscribe to my new personal blog.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment