Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Robert Zink Invokes the Light of Healing

Dear Reader,

Every now and then if you are truly doing the spiritual work that you have been blessed to learn, you receive a letter or some kind of verification that what you are doing makes sense and is important in peoples lives.

I certainly do not do this work for the money.  I have earned much more in the Advertising Agency business and in the Media business.  I do it because I believe this is my calling and if I can have a positive effect on some one's life then it  makes all the lies and false accusation waged against me work it.

I lead a rather simple life.  It is just myself and my girlfriend and my cat.  We seldom watch T.V. and most nights we talk or do some form of magic.  Much of the work we do is for others, not for ourselves. 

Today when I checked my email, I received this letter.  I will tell you that this letter along with many others I receive have changed the entire landscape of my life.  It is the Divine Spirit working through me in the act of healing that I treasure most.  I believe that Golden Dawn types do not put enough effort in the healing arts.  Some even scoff at it.  I don't care.  Healing another human being is one of the most precious gifts an Adept of the Magic of Light can share. 

Here is the letter:


Dearest Robert,

With all the BS floating around on the Internet demonizing your character I thought I would offer a note of satisfaction and thanks for your records.
In addition to being a long time member of the order, I hope you remember the mentoring you provided in 2002-2004? During this time the advise and techniques you taught helped save my life! Your healing techniques helped reverse my MS diagnosis and regain control of my life. I hope you'll be pleased to know I still use the light therapy and remain in full remission to this day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you do!
 Sincerely,
 Terrence Presley


I deeply appreciate these kind of letters and the people that take the time to write them. 

Light in Extension,

Robert Zink
Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach
Imperator General of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
Chief Adept of the Second Order of the Rose and Cross
770

No comments:

Post a Comment