Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Robert Zink is Hardly a Cult Leader. LOL


Have you ever noticed how criminals when they are caught are willing and ready to roll over on their partner(s) in a heartbeat?  It happens all the time.  People want to shuck responsibility for decisions they made of their own free will.  They want to come up with a boogie man that caused them to make all their decisions for them. This kind of behavior is what happens with criminals, it happens in government, churches, personal relationship and even in magical communities and Orders.  The plain truth is that people hate responsibility and are always looking to take credit when things go well and run away from their choices when things don't.

I have never met this person, but he writes about me as a cult leader.  Did he really write the article?  If so, he certainly did not talk to me.  And why am I the only subject he has written about?  Makes you wonder.
I formed the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn to be a tool for self empowerment, not a cult like operation.  I don't care what the Grand Pubar from another Order rants about on his blog or website.  His ranting is motivated by one thing, demonize me and bring to bring more people to his group. I believe this is a sad commentary.  He may diabolically make claims that he is doing the Golden Dawn community a service, but he has literally attacked every public leader in the Golden Dawn community on his blog or website.  Only a legal court order keeps him from continued attacks on Chic Cicero.




Here is another caveat.  The people who support his claim that I am a cult leader are either ex members who have an axe to grind, or an ex wife who really feels a need to grind the ax. I sincerely challenge the source of these accusations.  For one reason or another then did not feel they got what they wanted from me, so they turned tail and went else where, so they could get a sympathetic ear to their tales of woe.

Here is how far some people will go to slander me.  They literally form a website called Cultwatch.  This is not the one with hundreds of cults listed, no this is the one with only me listed.  LMFAO.

They have blogs that are 100% all about me.  They have written about nothing else!  They claim I run a cult, but the truth is I have not met most of the members in my Order or even the people I mentor.  They live all over the world. For the last 12 years I have not even lived near one of the Temples in our Order.  This is hardly the actions or living style of a cult leader.

Then there is the wild eyed accusations that some Joy Johnson and Joseph Craig are members of our Orders.  This is a blatant lie. I nor the Order that I am about with have any knowledge of these people or any connection.. I have never been questioned about them by the police or any other agency.  This is a wicked lie designed to hurt my reputation.



People is our Order come and go, live their own lives and seldom,if ever tell me what they are doing.  They talk to me about their magic, their studies and the Law of Attraction.  This is hardly the work of a cult leader.
I will be writing more on this, but I ask you to do one thing, Think! If someone is willing to go through years and year of writing, creating false accounts, phony websites  & more to attack me, what does he get out of it?  Is it a community when you distort facts and make-up websites?  I don't think so.

I promise to give you the truth on this site.  I promise to answer you questions. 

Thanks for reading...


Robert Zink
Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coaching
Imperator General of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
Chief Adept of the Second Order

www.esotericgoldendawn.com
www.personal-magic.com


P.S.  On a regular basis I read that I have been in jail or something of the kind.  I have never been in jail nor am I wanted for anything.  I live a quiet life with my Fiance and my cat and I do the work.  Yet here are the kind of photo's associated with me on their so called Cultwatch blogs:

 
The wild eyes accusation are designed to cause fear in my clients and Order members.  One person who is a high ranking so called Adept in another Order told me that he would one day bury me. I thought he was talking about dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment