Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Universe Card of the Tarot and a Little Meditation

By Robert Zink

 I was putting away my tarot deck and the Universe Card fell out of the pack.  I thought to myself how curious.  The Universe card has so many different meanings.  It may be one of the most important cards to meditate on, especially as it relates to manifesting and the Law of Attraction.
The Universe Card that I designed once was a card of a young woman in dance.  She represents the dance of the elements coming into manifestation.  I began to think about how the elements when in a sense of balance and harmony make for a productive life, but when allowed to get out of control, make for a life of chaos.
 I know in my own life  there has been some chaos, but that through effort and internal focus I have managed to get the elements back into a state of harmony.
I believe that anyone who practices magic, or the Law of Attraction runs the risk of getting out of balance, and the Universe Card can become our anchor to bringing us back into a wonderful state of harmony.  This is why the four Kerubics are painted in the corner of the the Universe Card.  The forces of the Elements need to be there if full manifestation is to occur.
Our beautiful young dancer is surrounded by 72 stars.  These star represent the 72 Holy Angels of Manifestation.  There are unpublished secrets that surround these beautiful angels and I was fortunate to be taught them by my own mentors. 
I believe that meditation on this card along with what you want to manifest in your life is very powerful.  You do not need to be a Tarot reader or master to use the beautiful images for meditation.

So, I meditated on the card, then, I began to focus on something I was trying to manifest in my life.  I put the card away and forgot about it.  Within a few hours I got a phone call and met with a man who hooked me up with a brand new laptop computer.  How nice is a simple meditation on the Universe Card.  Give it a try and write me a letter with your results, I think you will be amazed.

Peace Profound,

Robert Zink






2 comments:

  1. This was a brilliant experiment. I thought I would give it a whirl and meditated on manifesting something simple and small. I asked for enough money to restock my canvas supply and purchase a couple of new paintbrushes, nothing big or extravagant. The following day (!) I received a phone call informing me that the government had made a mistake and were sending along a small cheque. It will just cover the supplies I was hoping to purchase and will be arriving sometime early next week. I am smiling as I type this...thank you so much for sharing this blog post Robert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted to hear the results you received. This is exciting. I am wondering how you use your art as a manifesting talisman? It would seem to me that you could be manifesting as you are painting. You are a talented artist. I went to your website. Nice.

      Delete