Friday, November 30, 2012

Smear Campaign Against Robert Zink. "Let's Call him a Predator."

It is a sad commentary that in our day and age of the Internet we can form a blog, call anyone anything, and for the most part we can get away with it. It is called a Smear Campaign and these underhanded types of campaigns are becoming common.  There have been companies that have been totally destroyed by disgruntled ex employees and or competitors.  I think this is wrong.



I for one never thought of us in the mystical community as competitors.  I believed we were all in this together to better understand and teach the " Magic of Light" and the "Law of Attraction."  I would still like to believe I am right, but when I see blogs that are negative and hurtful against one person after another in the Golden Dawn community, including Don Kraig, Chic Cicero, Pat Zawleski, and myself, all written or promoted by one person and one group it makes me ask the question," What's in it for him."  Has he turned the Golden Dawn into an ego trip or a cash cow?  Is the goal to eliminate perceived competitors through an organized process of trashing them on the net, day after day, year after year?

I personally think it is, but you will have to draw your own conclusions. There is an old saying that goes like this, " If you pay a man enough money to find problems, he will find them, even if he has to create them."

My ex-wife, whom I was married to for 15 years is much younger than me.  There is naturally some whispering under the breath that goes on when there is an age difference. I believe our age difference is about 22 years.  With her Mothers permission, who was living in my home at the time, we began seeing each other.  The relationship grew and contrary to what some would have you believe we were together for 15 years.  We raised two boys and a girl in that time and had a wonderful family.  We had one child between us who is now entering college.  I find it a sham and a disgrace that his birth certificate is on a public website, what kind of person does this to a young man starting out in life?  This is disgraceful behavior and should stop.  But as long as his followers allow this behavior to continue unchecked, it likely will.  This is my son and he and his mother have a right to privacy.  They want nothing to do with this Internet smear campaign against me.  They just want to live their lives and be left alone.  I respect that, but others do not.

( Special Note: To the best of our knowledge the website in question may have taken down my sons birth certificate since the publication of this blog. )

I have since dated and lived with a few people.  One was beautiful woman of about 43 years old.  I will not mention her name out of respect.  I also dated another woman of 34 years old.  Out of respect I will not mention her name either. The second relationship was rather rocking due to her mental condition that I did not know about until we got together. 

Here are some facts:  I have gone through a complete FBI back ground check to carry a concealed weapon in the state of Washington.  This is both a state and federal background check.  They do not give out concealed weapons permits to SEX OFFENDERS OR PREDATORS. 
I have coached junior baseball for several years.  Each year there is a complete background check.  They are specifically looking for deviates and sex offenders.  Naturally I do not show up. 
I have not ever been investigated or arrested for any sex offense.  This is the bold truth, yet there are a few who keep wanting to hammer these words into your brain.  Again, I ask why? 
I believe the reason why is to eliminate the competition.  I have been aggressive with my marketing over the years both of my Personal Magic Products, as well as the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn.  Many spiritual groups are not so pro-active as I am.  The one person who is attacking me with this smear campaign is also aggressive. Somehow he sees me as a competitor.  I am not. The people that I serve and teach come to me because they feel compelled on a spiritual level.  I don't need to talk them into it and few could talk them out of it.

The other reason for the smear campaign against me is that I have been active in teaching the magical secrets of the Law of Attraction. Some of the teachings I share with my students and client are concealed magical secrets.  There are a handful in the magical community that find this unacceptable.  While I respect their opinions, I do not agree.
I have been teaching magick to people of all kinds and all ages for over 30 years.  I am strict and some people find this offensive, but the truth is, is that I have formally initiated more people in the Second Order of the Golden Dawn than any other person alive with the possible exception of Chic Cicero.
I respect the magical community and the people in it.  I respect the metaphysical community and the people in it too.  I believe that we are transitioning in our world to higher consciousness.  I don't see how calling someone names, ( a powerful propaganda method ) helps us as a community achieve our highest potential. 
The next time you see someone calling someone a name, rather then read and move on, ask for proof.  In addition, I believe that we as spiritual beings should not be endorsing this kind of gutter behavior by buying the products, or services.  Show the world you have a pair, stop supporting these people and or groups. 

Quit the Night, Seek the Day,

Robert Zink
Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach
Imperator General of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
Chief Adept of the Second Order


P.S.  Here is another post written by an ex member of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn.  It is written by V.H. Frater I.C.

Clearly, there are many examples of authority figures in all types of institutions who use their influence to commit horrible crimes of sexual abuse. Were there to exist any fraternal order or group whose leader was convicted of sexual assault, exposing such a person may be a personal attack, but it would certainly be a justified one. However, to accuse Mr. Zink of such a crime is not only an unjustified personal attack. It is also a libelous one, because the facts clearly prove such accusations to be plainly an unequivocally false.
The argument is that his (Mr. Zink's son's) birth date proves that the child's mother, Mr. Zink's current wife of nearly 15 years, was under the age of 18. Therefore, they scream "statutory rape" and "sexual predator" because these words are very scary. However, this is the perfect example of a culturally ambiguous charge that does a true disservice to victims of sex crimes everywhere. (snip)
Not only has Mr. Zink never been convicted of a sex crime, neither has there ever been charges brought against him. Because there are absolutely no charges to bring up. My heart truly goes out to victims of sexual assault. That is why I find this plainly false accusation against Mr. Zink to be an absolute disgrace and a blatant disservice to victims of sexual assault everywhere
.

No comments:

Post a Comment