Wednesday, December 19, 2012

LIES about Robert Zink and Credit Cards Nasty Attack on the Golden Dawn



Dear Reader,

Below I have taken a section of a post that has been popping up on another website. The post and graphics are designed to make me and the E.O.G.D. look bad.   The person who runs this site is less than honest.  The bold faced truth is that David Griffin has publicly attacked almost every Golden Dawn group or GD scholar in existence.  If you choose to join his umbrella, and make him your Chief, you may avoid the smear attacks & libelous  statements that he might make about you on the Internet. I was an initiate of the GD current long before Griffin came on the scene, and I will be one long after he has gone. I am a perfectionist when it comes to magic, and my students often find this difficult, but like Mathers who went through a nasty schism, I believe if you want to practice magic, you better do it right.

Before we go on to answer some of the charges made below, let's see who David Griffin has attacked over the Internet throughout the years, either directly or through Internet sock puppets and trolls. ( If necessary we can pull up all the old attacks and post as I have them on file. )

                                                     Chic Cicero & R.A. Gilbert

He has  attacked:         Chic Cicero         ( Founder of H.O.G.D./ Regardie )
                                 Tommy Westlund ( Former partner of David Griffin and GD Teacher )
                                  Pat Zalweski        ( Noted GD scholar of the Stella Matutina )
                                  R.A. Gilbert        ( Noted GD and Masonic Historian )
                                  Nick Farrell
                                  Maxx                  ( Open Source Order of the Golden Dawn )

In addition, David Griffin has attacked numerous others including the S.I.R.A.,  and various Pagan groups.  Basically, he has and will continue to attack anyone who poses a threat to his belief that he is the "CHOSEN ONE".    This is, in part, why there was a major lawsuit that went on for years between Chic Cicero and David Griffin.  This lawsuit, that Griffin lost, cost Chic Cicero almost $150,000. Resulting in not being able to call himself (Griffin) The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn in the United States.

The bottom line is that I have challenged some of Mr. Griffin's presuppositions about the Golden Dawn, such as taking the Inner Order materials and placing them into the Outer Order. THIS HAS MADE ME A TARGET. This is one of many disagreements between myself and Mr. David Griffin. I think by this illustration you get the idea. It is not, nor has it ever been, the goal of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn (or Robert Zink) to cause or excite an Internet war.  However, we will challenge the lies and half truth about the Divine Mysteries, The Golden Dawn and myself, and others, within the GD community. One final thought, before we move on to the libelous statements created by Mr. Griffin.  I believe that Mr. Griffin and myself have a great deal in common.  Neither of us are the kinds of people that passively sit on the sidelines.  We both believe that a harmonious Golden Dawn community would be to the benefit of all concerned.  This being said, I propose that Mr. Griffin meet with me, on his turf for extended conversations and ways to build positive bridges between estranged parties within the GD community, specifically the two of us.  We will not attack Mr. Griffin, but we will defend the truth about about our Order and the people
within it, including myself.

                                                 David Griffin leader of the A.O./GD

Now, read his statement below.  The rebuttals and truth corrections are mine and in red.  Draw your own conclusions.




Internet Credit Card Con Artist, Robert Zink
(Notice how he uses the word con-artist and connections with credit cards.  This is a time tested propaganda technique to cause the reader to immediately draw a false assumption about Robert Zink.)

Numerous honest Golden Dawn Orders exist today on the internet. Sadly, there is one exception: The so-called "Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn" credit card scam operation run by known sex offender and internet con artist, Robert A. Zink (alias "The Amazing Zinga," GH Frater PCA, GH Frater PDR, and Robert Zinga). Robert Zink is a known sex offender.

( He really does not spend much time on the credit card scam, this was just bait to get you to read his other attacks.  For the record, I have a good relationship with my banks, have never been charged or even investigated for credit card fraud.  This is a bold faced lie.  He then goes on to call me a known sex offender.  This is another bold faced lie.  I was married for 15 years to my ex-wife.  We raised two boys together.  I am not, nor have I ever been, accused or charged by any Law Enforcement Agency for any crimes involving sex offenses.  I am not on any data base.  This whole thing is a bogus lie, designed to color peoples perceptions of me.  Lies and propaganda will do this, if repeated over and over.)


 One identified victim was impregnated by Zink as a young girl while her Mother was a member of Zink's "Order." The victim was left as a penniless, single Mother by Zink, having dropped out of Rosary high school due to the pregnancy.

( When my ex-wife and I went in separate directions after 15 years, she lived with a good friend.  I moved in with another friend in Wisconsin.  She and my sons are doing very well.  She is continuing the business I started and has taken it to a very profitable level.  Not much to say here except more bold gutter lies in an attempt to gain favor for his Own Order by down grading me and the Order I am apart of. )


Robert Zink was thrown out of his own Golden Dawn "order" by its most advanced members. You can read the original announcement . Deserted by all of his Adepts and Temples, fallen Adept, Robert Zink, today operates his EOGD website as a one man credit card scam posing as a Golden Dawn order.
Zink was expelled from his order for an entire list of reasons, the most important of which were thousands of dollars of credit card fraud - and nearly two decades of attacking other Golden Dawn leaders with paranoid delusions of "Golden Dawn Nazis," "Dangerous Megalomaniacs," and "Sex Magic to satisfy lower desires."

( Again he confuses his reader by throwing all kinds of stuff out on the net in hopes that some of it will stick. Our Order is growing faster with more quality members than ever before.  We have a valid Second Order and new Sanctuaries and Temples are either open and working or in the near planning.  It is with sadness that I had to dis-robe and remove from the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn some of the brethren who sought to make a power play and take over the Order.  This power play is very similar to the one that David Griffin made many years ago with Chic Cicero, when he claimed his was not the Chief Adept of the Golden Dawn after only being initiated for a short time into the Inner Order.  Chic was forced to remove him from his Order.  I did the same thing to those who would later claim that they were the E.O.G.D.  They are not the E.O.G.D. and according to Chic Cicero and others, never have been.  They have formed their own thing. 
To repeat I have never been involved in any kind of Credit Card scam or anything close.  Most of the people who leave our Order leave because of the strict attention to detail in our magical training and the imposing level of study required to advance within our Order. 
As for Sex Magic, our Order has never taught sex magic.  What I do in my own bedroom with another consenting partner is my business. )


                                          G.H. Frater P.D.R. ( Robert Zink )   


I guess I should find myself in good company, as these kind of wild eyed charges have been launched against other spiritual leaders including; but not limited to: John Paul II,  L. Ron Hubbard,  McGregor Mathers, who lost almost his entire Order to schism and revolt, Aliester Crowley, Sai Babba, and even Mother Teresa.  
I just believe that the Golden Dawn system of magic and spiritual development would and should bring out the very best in all of us.  I know for myself I have not lived up to my highest potential at times, so I cannot expect a leader from another Order to do the same.  The path is a struggle, but a blessing as well.

G.H. Frater P.D.R. / Robert Zink
Imperator General of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
Chief Adept of the Second Order
770




1 comment:

  1. Well, Mr Zink I believe that you are a very talented person and an excellent spokesman for the Golden Dawn. I can't say much about Griffin's attacks on your personal life, other than that they are some very low blows. However, you need to make some changes in the EOGD. Number one - LOWER THE PRICE OF MEMBERSHIP AT LEAST BY 50% IMMEDIATELY. The current rate is absurdly high and only helps your enemies by making you look like a con man and money grabber. LOWER THE PRICE and so many of this attacks will lose their sting.

    ReplyDelete