Thursday, August 25, 2011

Robert Zink fights off the dreaded cheese curds.


By Robert Zink





This is my first personal blog on this page.  I hope to share a part of me that many people do not know.  I have many interests and most of them revolve around magic, healing, hypnosis and other related topics. 
Not long ago I was watching the news and I saw an interview with former President Bill Clinton.  I was impressed.  This man looks better today then he did when he was President.  He has lost a ton of weight and his diet involved a radical change to an all vegan diet.  I thought about going vegan once before, but never had total commitment.  Every time I was about to go vegan someone invited me to a BBQ.

Many of you know that I am originally from Seattle-Tacoma, but have lived the 3 years in Wisconsin.  I kid about Wisconsin and I did complain a great deal the first winter.  But all in all I love Wisconsin.  It is a beautiful state with exceptional people.  One of the things that happened in Wisconsin is I developed a bad habit.  During the winter and fall almost every night I had a fire, a glass of wine and some meat, crackers, and yes, cheese curds!  Now if you have not eaten cheese curds before, and you are not a vegan, you will want to give them a try if you are ever in Packer land.  The problem is I gain a ton of weight.  Now on my vegan diet and counting calories, I am slowly shedding the pounds of crackers and cheese curds.  I will miss that tasty morsel in the winter, but I will not miss the extra pound I put on and the kind of damage they potentially could do to my arteries. 

I am a healer.  I am a Reiki Master about 5 times over.  I am a Ruach Healer, and Angelic Healing Touch and E.F.T. and Golden Dawn ceremonial healing.  I believe my best days as a healer are yet to come.  I do not smoke, nor eat meat.  I work out for 1 hour each day, and I spend more time in meditation than every before.  I believe not eating meat will have a profound affect on my healing.  I am very fortunate to already be extremely effective with healing, but being a vegan will take it to a new level. I will keep you informed on this blog and if you have any suggestions, please share.

Thanks for reading my new blog.  It’s informal, but open for discussion.  I would very much like you to subscribe too.  Thanks for reading.


Peace Profound,

Robert Zink

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert I never heard anything about ruach healing,can you tell me little bit.with love Katharina

    ReplyDelete